Make sure that your users never get lost on your Google maps with the Google Maps Directions Add-on! The extension allows you to add directions to locations, stores, offices or any address in the world. Display the routes with full directions lists and alternative routes visually on Google Maps.
Additionally, when you have multiple markers on your map you can choose to show the shortest route automatically, after the user enters its address in the Ajax AutoComplete control. Starting point, travel mode and a draggable route marker, to change the direction, are only few among the great features packed in the Google Maps Directions Add-on.
If you want to display your maps with directions on a mobile device (iPad/iPhone) they'll perform great thanks to the latest Google API V3!
- Display full directions list - Show every check point of the route.
- Draggable Route Marker - Change the directions at any point you want by simply dragging the marker on the map.
- Route Alternatives - Google Maps always have alternative routes. If you wish to display them, check the Provide Route Alternatives checkbox.
- Display a full route visually on Google Maps
- Display a route from the Google Maps marker to address entered with Ajax AutoComplete - this way you can have for example Google map with your office and an Autocomplete control to let the user enter their current address to start the route from.
- Use Browser Current Location - the Google Maps Direction Add-on can detect if the user browser supports Geo location (most recent browsers do) and if it does it can enter it as start address in the Ajax AutoComplete control.
- Show the shortest route automatically - when you have a Google Maps with multiple markers in it (for example your different branches) and the user enters its address in the Ajax AutoComplete control, the the route to the closest branch is automatically chosen!
- iPad/iPhone Support - Thanks to the latest Google API V3 you can use your Google maps with directions on your iPhone/iPad.
- Directions Panel Size - Choose the size of the panel where the directions will be displayed.
- Starting Point - Set a location where your direction will start from.
- Travel mode - Choose the type of transport you need directions for - driving, cycling or walking
- Unit system - The destination can be displayed in Metric (km) or Imperial (miles)
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the Directions.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Runs perfectly on any up-to-date desktop browser as well as mobile devices.
Auto Show Info Window of any Marker in DMXzone Google Maps
With this movie we will show you how to open the info window of your DMXzone Google Maps markers automatically when the page loads.
Connecting Ajax AutoComplete and DMXzone Google Maps
With this movie we will show you how to connect the Google search autocomplete option in Ajax AutoComplete with DMXzone Google Maps in order to autofill Address Form fields on your page.
Creating From - To Directions Page
Google Maps Directions Add-on Features Overview
Inserting Google Maps Directions Add-on on your Page
Show the Shortest Route Automatically using Google Maps Directions Add-on
This Extension Requires:
A filtered dropdown with choices after entering a few characters
How many times have you struggled with entering long lists, while you had to lookup a product or country? AJAX AutoComplete will make your life easier. Your users can get a filtered dropdown with choices after entering a few characters, enabling quick search and selection without having to enter long text.They can even autocomplete any address, city, street and country in Google Maps with the Google search automatically. Also you can choose to store the street, city, state, country and even ...
Empower full featured Google Maps in Dreamweaver!
DMXzone Google Maps is a Dreamweaver extension that enables you to unleash the power of Google Maps in just a few clicks. Add markers to cities, addresses, businesses and events with info balloons on interactive, annotated maps and integrate them in your websites! Let your visitors browse a dynamic or static map and find what they are looking for as quickly as possible. You can change marker images, show rich tooltips, pan to location and tons of other features all set up in a world featuring ...
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Improved compatibility with DMXzone Bootstrap
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Improved compatibility with the latest DMXzone Google Maps
- Available as an Add-on also in Advanced HTML Editor 3, when DMXzone Google Maps is enabled as an add-on already.
- Improved integration with dynamic data
- Improved DW integration
- Latest jQuery 1.7.2 included
- Improved installer for for DW CS 5.5+ and Mac DW CS6
- Fixed setting the zoom value in the control behavior
- Compatibility with the DMXzone Google Maps 1.1.0
- New end address field for using two Ajax AutoComplete fields as from/to locations
- Improved directions calculation when single marker is used
- Improved integration with Ajax AutoComplete