3 Easy Ways to Get Support:
In order to get any kind of support you can use the following support channels (9 a.m - 6 p.m UTC+2):
DMXzone Live Support
Right at the bottom of DMXzone you'll find a button that indicates the Live Support. If it's online, you can just start chatting with us. In case the Live Support is offline you can leave a message and we'll respond back via email.
Each DMXzone extension has its own support forum that can be found on the product page. We have divided each product forum into 3 - Bugs, General and Request Features. Once you post your issue, suggestion or request a Technical support specialist will answer in the very same forum.
If you prefer using an email in order to get support, here are the people that you can contact at any time.
- Teodor Kuduschiev & Miroslav Zografski - Technical support - email@example.com
- Lubov Cholakova - Sales Support & Marketing - firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
DOs & DON'Ts when requesting support:
Things not to do when requesting support
In order to get the best support as quick as possible it's highly recommended that you provide sufficient information about the issue. It's a common thing that we receive emails and forum posts with a single "It doesn't work", which makes it very difficult for us to try to solve the problem as soon as possible. What's really important is that you file a bug report, which will make it easier to reproduce the issue and fix it quickly.
Things to do before requesting support:
- Read the extension manual - Every commercial DMXzone extension comes with a manual that can be read or downloaded from Articles/Extension Manuals. A direct link to the manual is also placed on the right sidebar of each extension product page. The manual contains the features included in the extension, basic and advanced usage as well as links to the available video tutorials.
- Watch the videos - For each extension we create video tutorials that feature the features overview, basic usage, combination with other DMXzone extensions, etc. If you don't know how to set up your extension, please watch them. All videos can be found in the Videos section, or in the Videos tab on the product page.
- Check the FAQs - For most of the DMXzone extensions we filled out Frequently Asked Questions, where you can find answers to the most common questions.
Steps to follow when requesting support:
- Extension's name - It's very common that we need to guess which extension you're talking about and it would be very useful for our tech professionals to know which extension it is from the start.
- Extension's version number - It's possible that you are using an older version containing a bug that has already been fixed in a more recent version.
- Browser version - Some of the DMXzone extensions work only on modern browsers, which can also be seen in the Requirements tab on the product page.
- OS and Dreamweaver version - In order to reproduce your issue you need to provide the OS and the Dreamweaver version you have installed the extension on.
- Screenshots - It's extremely useful if you have screenshots of the issue that you want to request support for.
- Steps to reproduce - The easiest way to solve your problem is if you can explain step-by-step how you got the error/issue. This way our specialists will need less time and they are able to fix it more effectively.
- Test Page - You can also give us a link to your test page so we can see the problem "in action".